Disc brake mode of action:
As the performance and speed of vehicles increase with time, disc brakes have become the mainstream of current brake systems in order to increase the stability of the brakes at high speeds. Because the disc brake's brake disc is exposed to the air, the disc brake has excellent heat dissipation. When the vehicle is braking at a high speed or brakes many times in a short time, the braking performance is less likely to decline, and the vehicle can be obtained. Better braking effect to improve vehicle safety.
And because disc brakes respond quickly and have the ability to do high-frequency braking actions, many models use disc brakes and ABS systems as well as VSC, TCS and other systems to meet the need for such systems to move quickly.
As the name suggests, the disc brake uses a stationary brake disc to grip the brake disc that rotates with the tire to generate friction and reduce the rotation speed of the wheel. When the brake pedal is depressed, the piston in the master cylinder is pushed and pressure builds up in the brake fluid. The pressure is transmitted to the piston of the brake cylinder on the brake caliper via the brake oil. After the piston of the brake cylinder receives pressure, it will move outwards and push the brake pad to clamp the brake disc, causing the brake pad to rub against the brake disc. Reduce the wheel speed so that the car decelerates or stops.
Disc brakes advantages:
1. Disc brakes have better heat dissipation than drum brakes. When the brakes are depressed continuously, they will not cause brakes to decay and brake failure.
2. The change in size of the brake disc after heating does not increase the stroke of the brake pedal.
3. The disc brake system responds quickly and can do high-frequency braking action, which is more in line with the needs of the ABS system.
4. The disc brakes do not have the automatic tightening action of the drum brakes, so the braking forces of the left and right wheels are relatively even.
5. Because of the better drainage of the brake discs, it is possible to reduce the bad brake due to water or mud.
6. Compared with the drum brake, the disc brake is simple in structure and easy to repair.
Disadvantages of disc brakes:
1. Because there is no automatic braking action of the drum brake, the brake force of the disc brake is lower than that of the drum brake.
2. The friction area between the disc brake pads and the brake disc is smaller than that of the drum brakes, so that the braking force is also relatively small.
3. In order to improve the shortcomings of the above-mentioned disc brakes, a greater pedaling force or hydraulic pressure is required. Therefore, you must use a larger diameter brake disc, or increase the brake system's oil pressure to increase the braking force.
4. The hand brake device is not easy to install, and some models with rear disc brakes use a brake mechanism for drum brakes.
5. The wear of the brake pads is relatively large, and the replacement frequency may be higher.
As the name implies, the ventilation brake disc is internally hollow. Cold air can pass through the middle to cool down. It is generally used for the front wheel brake discs of civilian vehicles.
From the outside, it has a lot of holes in the circle leading to the center of the circle. It uses the centrifugal force generated by the car to make the air convect and achieve the purpose of heat dissipation. Therefore, it is much better than the ordinary disc cooling effect.
Perforated ventilation plate
Perforated ventilating discs are used to perforate discs on the basis of ventilated discs to ensure maximum air circulation and reduce thermal attenuation.
Perforated ventilation panels are one level higher than ventilation panels.
"Punch vented discs often used in high-performance sports cars have good cooling effect"
Ceramic brake disc
Ceramic brake discs are not ordinary ceramics, but reinforced composite ceramics made of carbon fiber and silicon carbide at a temperature of 1700 degrees Celsius. Ceramic discs weigh less than half as much as ordinary cast iron discs. For example, the SLR MCIAREB with ceramic brakes has a front brake disc diameter of 370mm but weighs only 6.4 kilograms. The CL-CLASS with a normal brake disc has a front plate diameter of 360mm but a weight of up to 15.4 kilograms.
A lighter brake disc means less weight on the suspension. This makes the suspension system's response faster, which can improve the overall control of the vehicle. In addition, ordinary brake discs are prone to thermal degradation due to high heat during full braking, while ceramic brake discs can effectively and stably resist thermal degradation, and their heat resistance is many times higher than ordinary brake discs. Also, ceramic discs are The maximum braking force can be generated immediately in the initial stage of braking, so even without the need for brakes to increase the system, the overall braking is faster and the distance is shorter than the conventional braking system. In order to resist high heat, between the brake piston and the brake pad Ceramics for insulation, ceramic brake discs have extraordinary durability, if the normal use is a lifetime replacement-free, and ordinary cast iron brake discs are generally replaced in a few years.
Porsche Ceramic Brakes
Although the brake performance of the ceramic brake disc is very good, but its price is very expensive, such as Porsche and Audi's high-performance sports car on the optional price of more than 100,000 yuan.
Terex hoist valve is called Terex hydraulic hoist control valve,Terex hydraulic lift valve or Terex hydraulic mian hoist valve.It is including Terex hoist valve 15045592;Terex 3305G/TR50/TR60 hoist valve 15302549;Terex main hoist valve 15305152;Terex 3305/3307 hoist control valve 09264847/48;Terex 3305G/TR50/TR60 hoist valve 15302550;Terex TR100 hoist control valve 15301345;Terex hoist valve block 20027339.We can supply competitive price and excellent quality.The warranty:half a year.Most of them are in stock,can delivery any time.
Terex Hoist Valve,Terex Hydraulic Lift Valve,Terex Hydraulic Mian Hoist Valve,Terex Hydraulic Hoist Control Valve
Chengdu Svoda Machinery Equipment Co.,Ltd , https://www.svdequip.com